Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Deutsche Angelgeräte Manufaktur My No.1 Favourite Fishing Gear

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

From dusk til dawn snapper hunting day 2





Plan for that night actually were fishing at lubuk guru jul (onshore) but the plan had changed to offshore fishing when a friend of mine James call me up and offered me to join him offshore fishing using his 15’ boat and of course I didn’t resist as excited get over me so I offered Dne from the R.D.A Team and asked him if he’s interested to join us…so the hunt begins…and yes we managed to catch a lot of baby snapper and other fishes as well range 1.5kg below….. but still the weigh is below 3kg our mission is to catch 3kg above I guess its not our luck on that nightL so the mission is unfully accomplished….to be continued soon

No comments:

LETS ROCK BABY


MusicPlaylistRingtones